How you update your framework BIOS relies upon your PC’s manufacturer. For Asus motherboards, there are two or three different ways:
- Use the EZ update tool in Asus AI Suite 3.
- Use Asus EZ Flash to streak the BIOS from a USB gadget.
Steps to Update Asus Motherboard BIOS?
This is the way to refresh your motherboard BIOS utilizing Asus AI Suite 3:
- Back up your PC prior to refreshing the BIOS in the event that something turns out badly and you lose your own documents.
- Updating BIOS may have the hazard of not booting up. Please back up your data first before updating the BIOS.
- Older models of the motherboard may have slightly different user interface.
- Please join the power supply throughout the update process, and be aware to avoid pressing the keyboard, mouse or unplugging the USB device
- If the operation is still difficult or abnormal after you have read the FAQ, please contact ASUS Service Center for BIOS update
- Before you flash BIOS, make certain to record your current overclocking settings. Any other way, all your customizations will return to default, and all the other things might require reconfiguration after the cycle is finished.
- The explanation that glimmering firmware can block a board is that there exists no buyer means to recuperate an adulterated blaze memory chip.
- To refresh the firmware, you should initially wipe it and afterward apply the new form block-by-block.
- During this interaction, disappointment or power misfortune will probably bring about devastating disappointment – or more defilement on top of what was at that point there prior to starting this recuperation endeavor.
- Go to the Asus Download Center and type in your motherboard’s model. Select it when you see it in the drop-down list.
- Select Driver and Utility and afterward Driver and Tools.
- Next to Please choose OS, select your operating system.
- On the off chance that you need to pick either the 32-cycle or 64-digit variant of Windows, look at the Control Panel to observe which rendition of Windows you have.
- Under Software and Utility, search for ASUS AI Suite 3 and select Download.
- Look back to the highest point of the page and select the BIOS and Firmware tab.
- Look down to the BIOS segment and select Download.
- Remove the ZIP record containing ASUS AI Suite 3, then, at that point, open AsusSetup.exe and introduce the program. When gotten done, reboot your PC.
- Remove the ZIP record containing the BIOS organizer.
- Open Asus AI Suite 3 and select the Menu symbol (the three horizontal lines) on the left side.
- Select EZ update.
- Under Manually update boot logo or BIOS, select the Ellipses (…) and pick the BIOS document you removed before.
- Select Update in the lower-right corner.
- Select Flash.
- Select OK. At the point when the interaction is done, reboot your PC.
Your Asus BIOS refreshes naturally when you introduce Windows refreshes. Be that as it may, you might have to refresh physically assuming you experience equipment issues or issues with Windows.
How Do I Update My Asus Motherboard Drivers?
You can refresh drivers in the Windows Device Manager. It’s smart to physically refresh the motherboard drivers after you update the BIOS. Refreshing the drivers can resolve a ton of equipment issues.
Flash Asus Motherboard BIOS From USB
On the off chance that you can’t sign in to Windows in the wake of redesigning your processor or other equipment, you can utilize the Asus EZ Flash apparatus on one more PC to make a USB drive with the appropriate BIOS. Go to the Asus Download Center and quest for your motherboard model, then, at that point, download the program and your BIOS. This is a further developed fix, so you might have to adhere to the guidance on the Asus support site for refreshing BIOS with the Asus EZ streak.
How would I refresh the ASUS motherboard BIOS from USB?
You can without much of a stretch update the BIOS utilizing the ASUS EZ Flash 3 program by saving the BIOS record to a USB streak drive. Download the most recent relating BIOS record from the ASUS download Center and save it to your glimmer drive. Unfasten the document and you’ll see a . CAP record; this is the BIOS update record. Then, embed the glimmer crash into your motherboard’s USB port. Reboot the PC; when you see the ASUS logo, press Del to enter the BIOS screen. Select Advanced Mode > Tools, then, at that point, click ASUS EZ Flash 3 Utilities. Explore the USB streak drive and select the BIOS update document, then, at that point, follow the prompts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: In the event that the screen and the interaction bar quit during BIOS update, how to manage?
Please show restraint for 3 to 5 minutes. Assuming that the peculiarity actually exists, kindly contact ASUS Service Center to affirm assuming you want to send for fix
Q: The recently bought CPU can’t turn on, affirm the help list in ASUS official site shows that needs to refresh, how to manage it?
If you have the old CPU that is recorded in the help list on ASUS official site and can turn it on, kindly update BIOS to the most recent form and utilize a new CPU
- Please affirm whether your motherboard support USB BIOS FlashBack. On the off chance that help, you can utilize USB BIOS FlashBack to refresh BIOS under the closure status
If you can’t refresh BIOS by over two techniques, please contact ASUS administration place for update administration
Q: If the BIOS variant of your motherboard is a lot more established than the form on ASUS official site, is it important to refresh every rendition to the most recent adaptation?
Without any exceptional Reason, no compelling reason to refresh every form, simply update to the most recent adaptation.
Prior to refreshing BIOS into the most recent one, there is a unique Version BIOS that should be refreshed into certain Models.