- Details of Kratos, Atreus’ relationship in ‘God Of War’ revealed
- YouTube celebrity ‘PewDiePie’ apologizes for using racial slur during ‘Firewatch’ stream
- PLDT users experiencing slower internet connection due to broken underwater cables
- Lenovo’s feature-packed new Yoga 920 steals thunder from other gadgets
- Lenovo Home Assistant Pack, Lenovo Tab 4 series is a powerhouse combo
- SEO in the Philippines: An exclusive interview with GDI CEO Glen Dimaandal
- FDA approves revolutionary cancer treatment and it costs a lot
All posts tagged "social media"
- Man who used fake FB profiles to ‘online rape’ children jailed for 16 years
A man from Seaham, County Durham was jailed for 16 years for charges of rape via social media and the internet. He used several fake Facebook profiles to commit the crime. Paul Leighton, 32, could be the first...
- Posted September 5, 2017
- Sarahah app’s phone access disturbs security analysts because it harvests user data
Saudi Arabia-developed Sarahah app has been enjoying a skyrocket of active users coming from Egpyt, Turkey, Canada, the U.S., the U.K., and others. In fact, on Aug. 5, its Twitter account said they had more than 250...
- Posted September 5, 2017
- Sarahah is fast becoming a popular social media app and a cyberbullying tool
Hailing from Saudi Arabia, the Sarahah app is sweeping the world wide web by letting users “discover their strengths and weaknesses by receiving honest feedback from your employees and your friends in a private manner.” Currently, the...
- Posted September 4, 2017
- Teens leaving Facebook for Snapchat, Instagram – report
Social media giant Facebook is predicted to lose users in the U.S. coming from the age group 12 to 17 years old, according to researchers at eMarketer. Facebook usage among teens will decline to 14.5 million before...
- Posted August 23, 2017
- White supremacist Chris Cantwell kicked out from his favorite dating site
Finding love is hard enough, but it is even harder for those who identify as white supremacists. Chris Cantwell, one of the organizers of the deadly Charlottesville rally, was recently booted off OkCupid after the website was...
- Posted August 21, 2017
- Politicians blocking users on Facebook, other social media might be breaking the law
Blocking users on social media has been a constant practice among users of different social networks and doing so has no legal repercussions except for those elected to various government positions. Politicians blocking users on Facebook and...
- Posted August 2, 2017
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Sadie Robertson starts online Bible study, recalls bad memories as model
It has been a while since “Duck Dynasty” fans last heard from the camo-clad family. While the Willie and the boys were still doing great making duck calls, his daughter Sadie Robertson was dabbling in a bit...
- Posted July 20, 2017