- Details of Kratos, Atreus’ relationship in ‘God Of War’ revealed
- YouTube celebrity ‘PewDiePie’ apologizes for using racial slur during ‘Firewatch’ stream
- PLDT users experiencing slower internet connection due to broken underwater cables
- Lenovo’s feature-packed new Yoga 920 steals thunder from other gadgets
- Lenovo Home Assistant Pack, Lenovo Tab 4 series is a powerhouse combo
- SEO in the Philippines: An exclusive interview with GDI CEO Glen Dimaandal
- FDA approves revolutionary cancer treatment and it costs a lot
All posts tagged "Facebook"
- Man who used fake FB profiles to ‘online rape’ children jailed for 16 years
A man from Seaham, County Durham was jailed for 16 years for charges of rape via social media and the internet. He used several fake Facebook profiles to commit the crime. Paul Leighton, 32, could be the first...
- Posted September 5, 2017
- Teens leaving Facebook for Snapchat, Instagram – report
Social media giant Facebook is predicted to lose users in the U.S. coming from the age group 12 to 17 years old, according to researchers at eMarketer. Facebook usage among teens will decline to 14.5 million before...
- Posted August 23, 2017
- Netizen faces lawsuit for posting fake news on receiving P12B during BPI system glitch
A netizen who claimed and posted on Facebook that he received ₱12 billion of money as a result of last month’s Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) system glitch is now facing a legal case. The National...
- Posted July 13, 2017
- When hokage stopped being funny
Hokage used to be decent: An end with a target in mind without denigrating the person who makes use of it. Here is a scenario. A saleslady working in a bookshop bored from the everyday work is chanced...
- Posted July 8, 2017
- Facebook reacts at Germany’s new law over hate speech
Facebook has given its statement on a recent law passed in Germany that seeks to impose a hefty fine on social media companies if they fail to remove hate speech within 24 hours. Germany’s parliamentary body, Bundestag,...
- Posted July 2, 2017
- Lorenzana to netizens: Wage war against terrorist propaganda on social media
National Defense of the Philippines Secretary Delfin Negrillo Lorenzana has apparently asked the public to wage war against terrorists’ propaganda being spread on social media. He asked Filipinos to ignore the posts and report them to authorities....
- Posted June 22, 2017
- DICT on a stakeout for ISIS-inspired sedition-inciters on social media
Almost exactly a year and a month have passed since the Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT) was formed, Republic Act No. 10844 or the “Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT) Act of 2015” was signed into...
- Posted June 21, 2017