- Details of Kratos, Atreus’ relationship in ‘God Of War’ revealed
- YouTube celebrity ‘PewDiePie’ apologizes for using racial slur during ‘Firewatch’ stream
- PLDT users experiencing slower internet connection due to broken underwater cables
- Lenovo’s feature-packed new Yoga 920 steals thunder from other gadgets
- Lenovo Home Assistant Pack, Lenovo Tab 4 series is a powerhouse combo
- SEO in the Philippines: An exclusive interview with GDI CEO Glen Dimaandal
- FDA approves revolutionary cancer treatment and it costs a lot
All posts tagged "companies"
- EXCLUSIVE: Big tech trends’ impact on PH contact centers, customer experiences
The contact center industry in the Philippines is alive and kicking and is bracing for exciting developments in the era of digital transformation. Digital capabilities in analytics, robotics, and artificial intelligence have opened new opportunities for companies...
- Posted August 31, 2017
- New Uber CEO is Expedia head Dara Khosrowshahi
The eight-man board at Uber has chosen Expedia’s Dara Khosrowshahi as its chief executive. The board unanimously voted for Khosrowshahi, but he has yet to decide whether to accept or reject the position. The choice of a...
- Posted August 30, 2017
- DICT tells PH startup companies we got your back
When it was still just a Commission, the government agency mandated to oversee the information and communications technology (ICT) sector was not often in the news, or not so often so as to become noticeable. The Department...
- Posted August 26, 2017
- More Uber internal problems surface in lawsuit
Whether someone is in Manila or some other part of the world, they may have encountered unpleasant news regarding the company that lets them ride more conveniently: Uber. It is probable they may even fear to lose...
- Posted August 12, 2017
- Justin Caldbeck takes indefinite leave after admitting to sexual-harassment
Binary Capital co-founder Justin Caldbeck takes an indefinite leave from his firm following sexual harassment complaints against him by six women. The Silicon Valley venture capitalist admitted and apologized for his acts in a statement. He said...
- Posted June 26, 2017
- Facebook inadvertently put moderators’ security at risk because of glitch
Social media giant Facebook has inadvertently exposed the identities of its content moderators to potential terrorist users. The accidental leak happened in November 2016 and has affected 1,000 workers spread out across 22 departments at Facebook. These...
- Posted June 18, 2017
- Tim Cook says Apple worked with UK police on terrorist investigations
Apple is working with the UK police in their efforts to track down terrorists that recently caused the death of 44 people and other terrorist activities in the country. The company is sharing users’ information with the...
- Posted June 11, 2017