- Details of Kratos, Atreus’ relationship in ‘God Of War’ revealed
- YouTube celebrity ‘PewDiePie’ apologizes for using racial slur during ‘Firewatch’ stream
- PLDT users experiencing slower internet connection due to broken underwater cables
- Lenovo’s feature-packed new Yoga 920 steals thunder from other gadgets
- Lenovo Home Assistant Pack, Lenovo Tab 4 series is a powerhouse combo
- SEO in the Philippines: An exclusive interview with GDI CEO Glen Dimaandal
- FDA approves revolutionary cancer treatment and it costs a lot
All posts tagged "Android"
- Google and HTC seal $1.1 billion deal
In today’s competitive tech landscape, it would come as no surprise that two giants of the tech industry would come together, especially if they have had a history of collaborations. One such partnership is Google and HTC....
- Posted September 21, 2017
- Sarahah app’s phone access disturbs security analysts because it harvests user data
Saudi Arabia-developed Sarahah app has been enjoying a skyrocket of active users coming from Egpyt, Turkey, Canada, the U.S., the U.K., and others. In fact, on Aug. 5, its Twitter account said they had more than 250...
- Posted September 5, 2017
- Lenovo unveils two new Yoga Books with red and white variants
Computer manufacturing company Lenovo has released two new variants of their Windows version Yoga Books: Ruby Red and White Pearl. The 2-in-1 tablets will hit the stores in September this year. The Lenovo Yoga Book is powered...
- Posted July 24, 2017
- EU may impose much bigger fine to Google for alleged Android violations
Google’s record-breaking penalty of $2.7 billion for breaking antitrust laws imposed by the European Union (EU) might be lower compared to the possible penalty that it will be charged for violations involving Android. The violation that meted...
- Posted July 7, 2017
- Always private Firefox Focus browser now available for Android devices
Firefox has just made their privacy-centered browser, Firefox Focus, available for Android devices since last Tuesday, June 20. Firefox Focus is Mozilla’s newest browser designed to make the web browsing fast, simple, and always private. The company...
- Posted June 27, 2017
- ZTE Axon 7 Mini gets Android 7.1.1 Nougat update
While Google may choose to constantly update its mobile operating system, it is really up to the smartphone manufacturers to roll it out to its user base. With the Axon 7, ZTE has opted to be fairly...
- Posted June 22, 2017
- Google kills Pixel XL 2 codename ‘Muskie’; ‘Taimen’ now possible: Report
Google seems to be retracting on some product releases lately, at least according to rumors that have been making the rounds. When it was previously believed that the search engine company was developing a Pixel XL 2...
- Posted June 17, 2017