A viral video circulating through various social media sites, displays a set of doctors removing a live fish from the throat of a man, surgically. The 40-year-old unidentified man had swallowed the live fish accidentally while attempting to hold the same in his mouth. The fish slipped somehow and then got lodged inside his windpipe.
The victim was unable to breathe properly or talk clearly, as he was rushed to the Beni Suef Specialized Hospital, near Cairo, in Egypt, where the whole incident occurred. According to the video, the fish was several inches in length and the man has now been transferred to an intensive care unit.